us | en
If you are a registered user, please enter your email and password.
- Hi Giosuè, we don't like definitions, but if you had to identify yourself, do you feel more like a model or a designer? How do you make the two coexist?
I believe you can be different things at once. I have always wanted to be a designer. Modeling has been a fun and challenging way to achieve this dream - fortunately for me - and to have the opportunity to work closely with great designers.
- What role has Instagram had on your brand?
Having started modeling in the era when Instagram was still on the rise, it didn't help me so much. I don't think there was even scouting on it yet. For C.rusade, on the other hand, it was fundamental. It helped spread the brand image - which is very important to us - thanks to our customers who supported us by posting their helmets.
- When I think about balaclava, the first reference that comes to my mind is its Russian origin. Yet your thin-weave version reminds me of medieval helmets. In which origin and inspiration do you find yourself most?
Absolutely in the medieval one. This is the imagery we are trying to consolidate and carry forward. We have other products on the way and they will all strongly recall this historical period.
- What is the right occasion for wearing C.rusade?
Suddenly, I saw our helmets worn in the most diverse places: at the supermarket, at the tram stop, at the market, at fashion week shows and events. I think every customer can feel free to decide how, where, and when to wear it. As it should be with every garment in my opinion.
- Who was the first important person that believed in your work?
To be cheesy I could say Martina first and then my friends. But then there are designers like Julius of Heliot Emil or celebrities like Bella Hadid, who have given a push to the brand and me personally.