The owner of the processing of personal data is Flamel S.r.l., a company incorporated under Italian law with registered office in Milan, via Dante, 4, 20122, tax code / VAT number and registration number at the Milan Business Register no. 09525660966, number of REA MI - 2096030, share capital of € 10,000.00 i.v. (hereinafter also referred to as "Holder").
1. Definition of Cookies
1.1. Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to the device used (for example, computers, tablets, smartphones, notebooks, etc.), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. Cookies may be subject to prior consent.
1.2. The cookie identifies the device in which it is stored for its entire period of validity or registration. During visits to the Site, information relating to the navigation data received from the user's device may be stored in "cookies" installed on that device.
1.3. Cookies perform various functions and allow you to browse the site efficiently, remembering user preferences and improving the browsing experience. They can also help to personalize the advertisements shown during navigation and the marketing activities directed to him, ensuring that they are carried out in a manner consistent with his interests and preferences.
1.4. You can change cookie settings at any time. Below is more information about the cookies used by the site and how to manage the settings related to them.
2. Types of Cookies Used
2.1. When connecting to the Site via the browser, cookies may be installed on the user's device in order to recognize the device used, guarantee the use of the Website for the duration of the validity period of the cookies and collect information on access to the Website.
2.2. While browsing the site, the user can also receive cookies on their terminal that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may exist (eg: images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that the same is visiting. Therefore, there can be in this respect:
2.2.1. First-party cookies, sent directly by the Owner to the user's device.
2.2.2. Third-party cookies, coming from a third party but sent on behalf of the Owner.
• Technical and navigation cookies: these cookies allow the Site to function correctly and allow you to view the contents of the Site, and their possible deactivation would result in malfunction of the Site. These cookies are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are deleted with the closing of the browser.
• Analytical and performance cookies: the Website uses analytical cookies, in order to analyze the use of the site by users, how the site is traced and which pages are visited most frequently.
• Profiling and marketing cookies: they are used to track the user's web surfing and create profiles on his tastes, behaviours, choices, etc. In accordance with the applicable legislation, the use of these cookies and any related treatment requires prior consent (which can be provided even simply by continuing browsing) of the user. Through these cookies we are able to recognize the IP address of the device from which the visit is made and to keep track of user choices by creating profiles.
These cookies allow the transmission of advertising messages online to the user's device with the preferences that the same user has already expressed during navigation (so-called retargeting). Deactivation of these cookies does not prevent the use of the Website.
• Technical cookies necessary to track the consent given by the user.
3. Management of Cookies through Browser Settings
3.1. Almost all Internet browsers allow you to check which cookies are present on your hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning every time a cookie is installed. In some cases, however, failure to install a cookie may make it impossible to use certain parts of the Website.
3.3. For more information on cookies, also on how to view those that have been set on the device, on how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
For more information on the processing of personal data of the user, consult the Privacy Notice.